Anthony T. Selvaggio is a pastor, author, lecturer, conference speaker and former practicing attorney. Prior to serving in his current role as Pastor of the Rochester Christian Reformed Church (CRCNA) in Rochester, NY, Anthony also served as pastor of the College Hill Reformed Presbyterian Church (RPCNA) in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania from 2002-2007.
Anthony has previously served as a visiting professor at Ottawa Theological Hall, Ottawa, Canada and as an adjunct professor at the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University at Buffalo School of Law and his Masters of Divinity from the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary. He received his undergraduate degree from St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York.
His major published works include:
- The Prophets Speak of Him: Encountering Jesus in the Minor Prophets, (Evangelical Press, 2006)
- What the Bible Teaches About Marriage (Evangelical Press, 2007)
- A Proverbs Driven Life (Shepherd Press, 2008),
- 24/7 Christian: Practical Help From the Book of James (Evangelical Press, 2008),
- The Seven Signs: Seeing the Glory of Christ in the Gospel of John (Reformation Heritage Books, 2010),
- Get a Grip! (Evangelical Press, 2010),
- 7 Toxic Ideas Polluting Your Mind (P & R Publishing, 2011),
- From Bondage to Liberty: The Gospel According to Moses (P & R Publishing, 2014)
- Meet Martin Luther: A Sketch of the Reformer’s Life (Reformation Heritage Books, 2017).
He edited and contributed to The Faith Once Delivered (P & R Publishing, 2007) and co-edited and contributed to Sing a New Song! (Reformation Heritage Books, 2010).
He has been married to his wife, Michelle, for over two decades and has two children, Katherine and James.
For a complete listing of Rev. Selvaggio's works click here